Mass sign-up is no longer necessary, because there are no longer limits imposed on the church, except the social/physical distancing and masks, there is no need for the sign up.
PRELIMINARY PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
1. First and most importantly it is essential that anyone who is in an at-risk health group, anyone who feels sick, is experiencing any symptoms, or who has been exposed to the virus stays home.
2. A general dispensation from the Sunday obligation will remain in place. We will continue to livestream Sunday Mass at 9:30 a.m.
3. Everyone who attends Mass is required to wear a face covering, (except children 3 and under), and parishioners are encouraged to bring their hand sanitizer and/or sanitizing wipes.
4. Even with the best health practices and increased efforts to sanitize the Church, there is a risk of infection anytime a person enters a public space.
Sunday Mass Schedule
Saturday Mass: 6:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. (live streamed) and 11:00 p.m.
General Guidelines During the Mass
1. Social Distancing measures (6-feet distance between each person) must always be enforced before, during, and after each Mass.
2. Communion will be distributed by clergy and Eucharistic Ministers of Holy Communion . For those who want, host will be placed only in the hand. While wearing a mask, the faithful should establish a clear open palm with one hand below the other for the minister to place the Host. They should take the Host with their opposite hand, pull the mask down, consume the Eucharist, and then replace their mask.